Monday, October 1, 2007

contact us

THE DAILY B HAS MOVED. 

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE NEW SITE


If you have a question or comment regarding The Daily B, email us: DailyB.blog [at] gmail.com

If you want to feature any of The Daily B's content on your website, please ask first. I am a professional writer and photographer, and everything on the site is copyrighted.

Thanks!
Gina DeMillo Wagner


FTC Disclosure:
Occasionally (not often) I receive products or services compliments of various companies. I never promise those companies a positive review, but if I like the product and think my readers will too, I will mention it on The Daily B. I am also a member of BlogHer advertising network and the Totally Rad affiliate program. I only share products and services that I would personally use and think are a good fit for my readers. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B (Archives)