Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reflecting


Hi! This is Bronwynn. In honor of my 5-month birthday, Mommy is letting me write a blog so I can brag about all my accomplishments. Now, 150 days may not seem like much time to you grownups, but let me tell you, I've gotten a lot done. Consider these fun facts. During my first 5 months in this world:

I've gone through 920 diaper changes
I've gained 7 pounds and grown roughly 8 inches
My hair is 2 inches longer
I've ridden in 4 airplanes, 2 taxis, and 5 buses
I attended 1 college football game (Mommy's alma mater beat Grandpa's)
I participated in 1 skydiving trip (Daddy jumped. I didn't)
I've summited 3 mountains and gone on 1 ski trip
I attended 1 disco party
A geocache has been created in my honor
4 liters of drool have dripped from my mouth
I've had 6 well-baby doctor visits (and 4 shots...ouch!!)
Mommy and I have attended 39 playgroups and made dozens of new friends
I've kept Mommy up more than 450 hours at night (sorry 'bout that)
I've been mistaken for a boy 35 times...this is despite my 97 pink-colored outfits
Ollie has licked my face 182 times
I licked ketchup from daddy's finger once (much to Mommy's dismay)
More than 1,000 photos have been taken of me
I invented 52 unique sounds that I love to practice often
I giggle roughly 40 times each day

Mommy and Daddy say that I've made them smile at least 1,000,000 times. But who's counting?

2 comments :

  1. beautiful picture. :o) And you forgot to mention that you learned to type during your first 150 days Baby B. Maybe you're learning to surf as we speak, I've always heard that baby's are excellent swimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It was great to spend time with you guys in KW!! I'm so glad I got to meet my new little cousin@

    Gina, here is another ode-to-baby blog by my good friend Tiffany writes:

    http://growingedan.blogspot.com/

    Her fiancee, Jeff, does a kind of dueling blog in response. Very entertaining in your spare time! (not that I expect you have any with that cute baby to play with!)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B