Monday, October 13, 2008

Bob

In honor of Bronwynn's first birthday, I thought I'd offer a little stat update. Our precious baby isn't such a baby anymore! She's cruisin'. And talking! She's tipping the scales at 18 pounds and pushing 29 inches tall. She just graduated to her toddler carseat (still rear-facing). And, knock on wood, has been sleeping 12 hours in a row every night for the past couple weeks!

We're also logging all her latest words. She's adding new ones all the time. So far, we have:
Dada
Ollie
Uh-Oh
Hi
Bye
Woof
Bob

Now, "Bob" is a new one. Kris found it really troubling at first, and constantly questioned B, "Who is Bob?! Tell Daddy who Bob is!!" B would laugh, which only fueled Kris' suspicions that another man had entered her life.

But alas, this past weekend I noticed that Bronwynn said "Bob" whenever she crawled toward me. "Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob." Then she reached for me.... It hit me. Could it be? Bob is me?!

I had Kris observe the scene and he agreed. Bob=Mom.

Happy Birthday, Baby Bronwynn!!! Thanks for making us laugh every day.
Love,
Bob

3 comments :

  1. Hi Bob!! I'm going to start calling you that.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Happy first birthday, B! Congrats on making it through the first year, Bob!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B