Easy Felt Play Food

|
.
For Christmas, I stitched together some felt play food for Bronwynn to use in her new kitchen

I'm still finishing a few items, but here we have some fried eggs:



And some iced cookies with sprinkles:


Don't they look yummy? :)

I'm working on a felt pizza and some swiss cheese and crackers. But this should get her started. Total cost of the project was about $2 (the felt is 25 cents a sheet, and I used embroidery thread in various colors.) If you want to give more dimension to the food, you could also stuff it with batting or pillow stuffing.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Very cool idea!!!

emma said...

Glad to see some felt food done "simply"! Makes me feel like I can make some of my own :) It's so easy (for me) to get overwhelmed with all the intricate felt food out there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails