Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Easy Halloween Costume

This fun idea comes from a crafty friend of ours who made this as a gift for B. She took a plain T-shirt and ironed on a superhero badge, then she hand sewed a rectangle of sparkly, sequined fabric to the back neckline as a cape. Instant superhero!






If you can't find a superhero iron-on, you could use some fabric markers to get the same effect.


B hasn't decided what she wants to be for Halloween, but this is a contender. Do you know of any other easy homemade costumes?

2 comments :

  1. FUN!!! I think Ethan is going to be a superhero. I really need to post pics on FB...Remind me, k, Gina???? But the cape was soooo easy to sew...I didn't have a pattern...I just looked at pics. It took about 2 hours to sew, and has been a HIT. I think the wee one will be Dora (as much as I loathe Dora...it's an easy costume :)...I might re-think it as it gets cooler though...but you have an advantage in AZ!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachael: I'd love to see photos of the cape! Sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B