Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lot like

.
It was 81 and sunny here today, and I know I should be doing cartwheels about that, but instead I'm feeling a little dizzy. Something just doesn't jibe in my brain when I see kids swimming in an outdoor pool and hear the neighbors mowing the lawn. It's DECEMBER.

B said to me, "Tomorrow, after naptime, it will be Christmas! And there will be snow! And it will feel cold outside!"

Wrong on all counts, love. But that's okay, because we can walk down the street and stand underneath our neighbors' fake snow machine and watch Santa go up in a hot air balloon.

On the upside, I spent all afternoon with the kids on the playground. And I got to play with my Hipstamatic, which always makes me smile.


1 comment :

  1. I'm amused by your surreal Xmas in Arizona I have to admit.
    To pile on the posts (I just read a few), I also love Lola & figure having a scrappy girl in the fantasy mix does balance out certain princess-ish-ness dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B