2

|

Every night before bed, I rock Miles and sing "You Are My Sunshine." He nuzzles into the crook of my neck and his feather soft hair brushes my cheek. I rub his back and steal a whiff of his honey sweet breath. We've been doing this since he was a newborn.

Lately, the past week or so, he's started singing along with me. And when he gets to the word "happy" he bursts out laughing. He giggles, tossing his head back, his little round belly heaving. He can't contain himself. The word "happy" is just. too. funny.

My sweetness is two. He's crafting his own jokes. He does indeed make me very, very happy.

1 comments:

myupside said...

Happy birthday Miles! When I sing that song to my two-year-old and get to the was only dreaming part that says "hung my head down and cried," he makes the cyring/sad sign. He isn't sad, but he always comments when anyone around him is.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails