in the absence of resolutions...

|
 
...I hereby share with you some wisdom from the 4-year-old:

ON SURVIVAL:
"I want some water. You know why? I want to LIVE. You know what live means? You get water and food and in case you don't get any drink, then you stop living anymore."

"When you don't get water, you don't live anymore."

ON FISHING:
"Once you catch the fish, you get a rock and smash its eye, and then you can eat it."

ON ANGER:
"I just want to say 'I hate cars' and not 'I don't like cars' because I'm angry and it feels better to say 'hate'"

ON FATE:
"Sometimes things just go wrong."

ON FASHION:
"I can't wear these pants anymore, Mom. My butt is cracking out."

ON COPING:
"I just need a few minutes alone, please."

ON COMMUNITY:
"I'd really like it if all of our friends all lived together in one place."


Words to live by in 2012?

2 comments:

craftyashley said...

That was AWESOME and totally made my day.

Jessie Thetford said...

Okay. These are amazing. AMAZING. Kudos to you for having one awesome daughter :P Love it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails