Wednesday, June 13, 2012

overheard

"When a balloon pops, it dies forever."

"You know, Mom, I like you. You're pretty cute."

"Mom, your job is to be my mommy and to write and make money. When I grow up bigger, my job is to have pets. I'm going to have a chipmunk, a bumble bee, a guinea pig, a fox, a friendly coyote -- you can come over and pet the coyote -- and a hamster and a little alligator. You can't pet the bumble bee, because it will sting you. But you can tickle its nose."

B saw me typing this, and so I asked her what she'd like to share with the blog readers today. She replied:

"Oh hi, hi, hi. I'm just a daughter, and I can't drive."

She also wants you to know she's not angry in this photo. She's just silly.

But I think we knew that already.

1 comment :

  1. That is the cutest thing ever. But I don't think I'd even risk stroking a bumble bees nose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B