Friday, July 13, 2012

this week, through the lens of an iPhone


When you have two toddlers grabbing hold of your hands, and you're stuffing hats, jackets, sunscreen and snacks in your bag, carrying a big DSLR camera can be tricky. So sometimes I leave my Nikon behind and see what sorts of images I can capture with just my iPhone. Here are a few favorite shots from this week:

 fishing with Daddy

chalk art in Breckenridge






My sweet boy. He wanted me to carry him the whole way.

RipStoke trials show

 an unscheduled nap

1 comment :

  1. Sweet photos, especially the one of B and the chalk art. Now that I have a new iPhone, I believe I'll end up doing the same as you: leaving the Canon at home at times. I've gotten some cool shots with the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 The Daily B